lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

my biography

In this blog i will post my school homework and the activities of class for level 2 of english of my run. To practice writing,speaking and reading, also of i will share it with people of other classes and the world.


My name is Roberth Ramirez, but you can call me Roberth. I'm from Maracaibo, originally. I live in the zone south, in San francisco.I'm 19 years old and I study engineeing at URBE. My favorite subjet is English. This trimester i am taking 6 classes and  I am in the 2th trimester, in the morning and in the afternoon, but i like most in the morning.

I like loud music all the time, driveing the car of my father but at high speed, eat pizza, play baseball and video games, go to the beach and the river, talking for cell phone at midnight with my girlfriend, go shopping to the mall and see a movies at the cinema.

my dreams is go to USA and visit my uncle but know this country, I want to graduate of Engineer and work, speak english, buy a new car and a big house for my. star a family,



About English. I think English is very important. What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I use social networks like facebook to connect to people the world and make friends. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking and listening. 

Well, This is a little bit about my life. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!


and remember to be cut, walk with care and educate as much as possible.

Roberth

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario