sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2011

My activities of the week


Monday
Tuestaday
Wenesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
7:00 a.m
University











8:00 p.m
Watchin t.v
1:00 p:m Lunching
    and watching t.v








7:00 p.m  
 Homework
9:00  a.m 
Activities
 Varied










4:00 pm
 Math
class
10:00 a.m
In my house doing things










5:00 p.m:
 I go to visit my grandmother
Morning free
(sleeping)










4:00 p.m
I go to
playing pool
10:00a.m:
 Make homework.










7:00 p.m:
Visit  my
girlfriend








Go to mall,


Go house my grandmother.

I go on monday in the morning at 7:00 am to the university, and after on the night at 8:00 pm I watching t.v, on tuesday  at 1:00 pm I luching and watching t.v and at 7:00 pm  homework, on wenesday at 9:00 am I made varied activities, in the afternoon at 4:00 pm I have math class, on thursday I am in my house doing things and by afternoon at 5:00 pm I go to visit my grandmother, on friday I am free in the morning (sleeping), but at 4:00 pm i go to playing pool, on saturday at 10:00 am I made homework, at 7:00 pm I visit my girlfriend and on the sunday I go to mall or go the house my grandmother.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario